CT — Aluminum Doors for Suspended Ceiling
- Milcor aluminum ceiling access doors provide convenient access to services or controls located in ceilings. Model CT is designed for use in suspended tile ceilings.
- Units are installed by bolting the hanger brackets to the hanger rods furnished and installed by the ceiling contractor.
- Aluminum cover and frame with stainless steel hinges produce a strong, lightweight, corrosion-resistant assembly.
- Continuous hinges, opening upward or, if desired, downward hinges are available.
- Frame flange serving as a support ledge for the tile.
Standard Sizes and Model Number
|Leaf Type||Dimensions** (Center-to-center of angles or tees)||Model||Shipping Weight Lbs.|
|Single||2'6" x 2'6"||CT-1||35|
|Single||2'6" x 3'0"||CT-2||40|
|Double||2'6" x 2'6"||CT-3||45|
*Add upswing or downswing to product number to identify swing desired
**Second dimension is on hinge side