UFR DW — Fire Rated Access Door
Milcor (146 KB, PDF)
Installation Instructions (325 KB, PDF)
Specs (32 KB, DOCX)
LEED (283 KB, PDF)
- Drywall bead fire rated doors have been increasingly specified in the past few years. Milcor responded by introducing the UFR-DW Style in 2008.
- Code approvals the same as with the UFR Style.
- Code approved for both walls and ceilings. Underwriters Laboratory Class B, 1-1/2 hour rating meets UBC, IBCO and BOCA codes for two hour rated walls.
- Installs easily and works perfectly in any wall, any ceiling, any construction.
- Needs no separate springs.
- Warnock Hersey acceptance in three-hour rated ceilings.
- Self-closing and self-latching door to meet the requirements of fire rated assemblies.
- UL Certified 250°temperature rise for true fire safety.
- Mineral fiber insulation provides acoustical sound dampening
- Sizes 8" x 8" to 48" x 48" (Special sizes available).